5.14.2011

TBF SHOPS: My NEW Black and Maroon Wool Hats

All images above taken from http://carolinesmode.com/stockholmstreetstyle/





I've always wanted to wear this type of hat but my hair has either not been long enough or the layers just didn't right but I'm finally comfortable with my hair style so I purchased these two wool hats for super cheap. I found the maroon one at the clearance section for $4.99!!! What a major steal, considering wool hats sell for approximately $60 at American Apparel! I am a little obsessed with these beauties and am on the search for ones in navy blue, beige/brown/camel and gray. I know it might not be appropriate for spring and summer but it's never too early to prepare for the fall :)

Excited for my hair to get greasy,
Justine

Urban Culture Conference
I really appreciate your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment

View similar posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...