5.15.2011

TBF SHOPS: Gold CASIO Watch (FINALLY!)

Images taken from StyleScrapbook.com



I first saw this exact watch in a VIVI Japanese Magazine many many years ago and set myself on a search. It didn't become serious until I saw Andy Torres from Style Scrapbook wearing it, then I became fixated and bought it in black, pink and taupe because gold was never available. 

I made a trip to American Apparel one day and saw a silver version and was tempted to buy it as it was THE closest thing to the gold one being made of metal at least, but as soon as I turned around and saw the watch display, there she was...

I didn't know how much it cost but I couldn't turn my back on this orphan. It turns out that these are no longer being made and that only a few are being sold around the world, which makes it that much more special.

Seriously hoping the salesman wasn't BS'ing me!!!
Justine


Urban Culture Conference
I really appreciate your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment

View similar posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...