5.13.2011

TBF SHOPS: Faux Horsehair Leopard Wristlet Purse with Metal Chain

Images from http://carolinesmode.com/stockholmstreetstyle/




Surprisingly, being the leopard print fanatic that I profess myself to be, I don't actually own a presentable leopard print purse or bag. The only one I owned prior to this purchase is this bag that I got for free at a supermarket in the Philippines (I'm laughing inside just thinking about how silly that was). I've been on the search for a nice horsehair one and found this cute little thing that can carry my cellphone, lipstick/gloss, compact and ID/cards/cash on clearance at the "Secret Store" (since I don't want anyone else to get it - selfish I know! but too bad) so you can imagine how ecstatic I was. I think I had to put my eyeballs back into their sockets when I first laid my eyes on this. I don't usually do this and may sound crazy for wanting to do so, but I think I am going to name this adorable bag, Lola. 
Maternal instincts gone wrong,
Justine


Urban Culture Conference
I really appreciate your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment

View similar posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...