5.31.2011

Sorry, my skin is acting up :(


Judging by the stats I can see on the back end of this blog, I am slowly losing readers by the day. I don't blame you as I haven't been as committed to updating as I used to be. I want to apologize but I also want to explain why. My skin is acting up right now so I am not exactly up for getting my photo taken for my Look of the Day segment. Anyway, enough of that... I will be going to my doctor to get a prescription to take care of this little break out I am having so I promise that as soon as I am back to my normal self, so will the state of this blog.

In the meantime, I thought I would share my skin care line-up that I use everyday. I know I am not exactly the spokesperson for this topic (though I am blaming it on the stress and not my skin care regimen) but I know we all have our routine and beloved products. I've been pretty committed and loyal to 3 of the products above (St. Ive's Apricot Scrub, Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser for Oily Skin and Eskinol toner) and have recently switched over to skoah's moisturizer with SPF as I found AVEDA's to be too thick, oily and rich - feels like I'm wearing a mask when combined with foundation, powder and brush. It's been more than 24 hours and my skin hasn't broken out in rashes from the skoah products used during my facial so I am assuming I'm not allergic. So far, it has also felt weightless and doesn't quickly sting my eyes like other lotions with SPF. I don't want to speak too soon though so stay on top of my tweets in case my face looks like I've had third degree burns later this week.

Well that's all for now. This is so weird that I am only doing entries that don't involve posting pictures of my face (like I just had a facelift or something). Then again, embracing my creativity and posting about topics other than my Look of the Day or StreetStyle photos, may be somewhat fun. We'll see! 

Not exactly feeling like Ms. Look-at-me-look-at-me,
Justine

No comments:

Post a Comment

View similar posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...