4.02.2011

TBF LOOK OF THE DAY: Le Ninja Grey V-neck T-shirt with Blue Blazer











Last month, Le Ninja was generous enough to contact bloggers through Twitter and offer us the opportunity to wear their t-shirts. Being the "broke" fashionista that I am, I jumped at the chance of course (read old post here). The shirt arrived a while ago but I only had the chance to wear it recently. With the color I chose being so neutral, I decided to pair it up with an electric blue blazer. I chose gray for this exact reason as I am anxious to wear it under my hot pink and red blazers too. 

If you are planning to purchase a shirt from them, you should know that they are one of the few companies I know that really means what they say when they call their shirts "small", "medium" or "large". I have a bit of a complex as I am used to so many clothing companies calling their "medium" a size Large so I'm used to get a size L (or even XL :p) even though I consider myself a medium. When you purchase from Le Ninja, be honest with your size and avoid getting a size larger than what you normally are to avoid looking like a rapper (unless that's what you're going for).

As you can see from the packaging, Le Ninja takes great care with their product and shipment. I especially appreciate the little note inside and the 10% discount for my next purchase guys.Till next time, this ninja is out!

Feeling like I need to do karate chop something,
Justine

No comments:

Post a Comment

View similar posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...