4.17.2011

TBF LOOK OF THE DAY: Animal or Tribal Print Pants for GUESS PARTY on Robson

Jacket, Pants and Shoes from H&M, Tank from Forever 21

Lipstick from MAC in Snob

Light brown eyes from God - all natural baby! lol
Note: I am very aware of how awkward my pose is in the first shot. I also realize that my right fist is clenched but it's because I didn't want to litter and needed to hold on to a candy wrapper. 

Anyway, I really need to find something less awkward to do with my arms for my usual pose. What do you think? Would it be too poser for me to do the whole hands on hips thing? I just want to look natural and not like I'm modeling for a department store catalog. Unfortunately, when I let them naturally hang down on my sides, I still look like a body builder. Perhaps I could do the whole candid thing like what most other bloggers do. It would be great to get some feedback from who I am really doing this for, my readers! 

Oh and BTW, I posted smaller photos for this post because the larger one makes me look like I'm wearing clown pants. Just sayin...

No comments:

Post a Comment

View similar posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...