5.09.2011

TBF LOOK OF THE DAY: Celebrating Mother's Day in a paint printed dress and Grey Oversized Coat

Over-sized or Boyfriend Gray Coat from ZARA, Dress from Forever 21, Shoes from ALDO, Rose from my darling hubby and the Little One
Pearl earrings, necklace and bracelet from The Philippines
Here's what I wore on Mother's Day. The Hubby and the Little one made sure that I had the perfect day by letting me sleep in, wake up to the awesomest hand-made Mother's Day card (more like a poster lol), taking me to church, treating me for brunch at Hidden (The Westin Hotel), going for a walk and tiny shopping spree (show you the purchase in a separate post) on Robson and lastly, a long drive home while talking about our dreams and plans for the near future. Thanks to my 2 loves for making me feel special and appreciated. <3 you both.

Happy mom,
Justine

No comments:

Post a Comment

View similar posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...