4.07.2011

TBF SHOPS: FOREVER 21 Denim shorts and Cross earrings



Here are my latest purchases from Forever 21.

Spring and Summer are coming up so cut off denim shorts are a must have. What I love about these 2 styles is that they have an added stretch to them which is perfect for someone like me, who fits the largest size but needs a little extra room so my thighs don't end up looking like they're suffocating.These are also perfect for autumn. Just wear them with opaque black tights and you're ready to go.

I've also been eye-ing cross jewelry lately and have been wanting a necklace or earrings with a super simple yet bigger than normal cross. I couldn't find the necklace but these earrings are exactly what I was looking for. I got them in silver and gold because with a price like $4.80, how could I not?

2 comments:

  1. Woah woah woah wait, those earrings are unreal! I need to be getting those...thanks for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are still up on the site! http://canada.forever21.com/product.asp?catalog_name=FOREVER21&category_name=acc_earrings&product_id=1076806660&Page=all&pgcount=25

    good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete

View similar posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...