4.18.2011

Guest Blogging for MTV FORA!!!


I’ve had to hold back on this announcement for a few days but now that the article is up on their site, I can finally let you all in on the great news! Starting this month, I’ll be doing bi-weekly posts as a guest blogger on the MTV FORA site – craziness! 

Above is the first image I put together for this segment and I am planning to stick with the theme of “BROKE” vs. “RICH” considering how much pride I take in being a “smart” shopper. Read the entire article here http://fora.mtv.ca/tag/the-broke-fashionista/

Thanks again to MTV FORA for giving me this opportunity!

Blogging and loving it,
Justine

2 comments:

  1. ohh wow congrats! and i'm new to your site! loving it here! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this. Can't wait for the next one.

    ReplyDelete

View similar posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...