3.18.2011

TBF SHOPS: Forever21 Gives to JAPAN!





Of course I had to get a little somethin' somethin' for my hubby <3

Prior to crossing the border today, I got a mention from m.bellish via Twitter that Forever21 would be giving 100% of every dollar spent online toward the earthquake and tsunami relief efforts in Japan. 

How amazing is that? If you've been reading my blog long enough or know me personally, you know my addiction with shopping at Forever21 and even more, how much I absolutely LOVE Japan. So naturally, I jumped at this opportunity to be able to shop and give at the same time. The images above are some of the purchases I made - some of them have actually been sold out since my purchase and are no longer on the site - YAY! 

As a consumer, I've never seen something as thoughtful and generous as what Forever21 has done today. I hope it serves as an example to other stores of how they can use their power for good by working together with their customers to help the rest of the world.

Thankful for my blessings in order to bless others,
Justine

No comments:

Post a Comment

View similar posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...