2.13.2011

VANCOUVER STREETSTYLE: Thank you for NOT wearing another black coat



After spending a couple of hours walking through our Downtown area, I have to ask the question: Are Vancouverites afraid of wearing color or is it just me? Maybe I missed the memo on this or maybe some of us have just been severely brainwashed into thinking that black is slimming and therefore have chosen to wear black and only black. Either way, I hope that Vancouver locals learn to embrace color through the winter season as much as we do during the spring and summer with our colorful rainboots and coats. Regardless, I did find 2 women today who I'm sure brought a cheerful vibe and breath of fresh air to those around them with their blue and green coats.

No comments:

Post a Comment

View similar posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...