2.26.2011

TBF SHOPS/FASHION INSPIRATION: Viva la ViVi!

Favorite Japanese Bookstore in Richmond

February 2011 issue

January 2011 issue

Leopard Wedge Booties

Patent Brogues

Leopard ALL-STAR-like Shoes

This kind of spread is why I <3 ViVi

Tiger Print

Red Blazer

Love this pattern

I wish I was flat enough to rock this belted sweater look

One of my favorite looks: Leopard Jacket + Leather Pants

Bell Bottoms

J'adore fur coats with different patterns

Leopard Peep-toe Botties

Berry-stained lips

Daytime Braids

2 comments:

  1. Viva la ViVi is right! Worth every penny, I'm sure. Yuri translated one of my copies and mentioned that June is no longer modelling for the mag - is that true as per Jan and Feb issues?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah she's gone :( I think it's because she's preggo or had her baby already... probably taking a break? good thing we have back up hotties to continue reading the mag. plus the clothes are still the awesomest in ViVi compared to other japanese mags.

    ReplyDelete

View similar posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...