2.09.2011

TBF FASHION INSPIRATION: Nicole Richie's Messy Bun (hair-do)

Nicole Richie
I've always been obsessed with putting my hair up in a messy bun, mostly after seeing Japanese girls and Nicole Richie with this style. I grew up putting my hair in half buns (especially while playing sports since there were really only three styles back then: pony tails, french braids or the half bun) but the half bun just isn't chic enough at this age. There are several ways to get your hair up in a messy bun and after doing some YouTube research, I found and posted a few that I found useful, each showing a different technique depending on the length of your hair or the amount of time you have getting ready. Bonne chance!





No comments:

Post a Comment

View similar posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...