1.20.2011

BROKE BUT BLESSED: birthday blessings continue...


My birthday was 9 days ago but thankfully and surprisingly I am still receiving the blessings (a.k.a. gifts) that come along with this special day. Above is a present from my husband which couldn't have come along at a better time. Anyway, I'm sure it had nothing to do with him reading my posts and ramblings about needing one of these *wink*. If you're reading this again, thank you very much for the most perfect gift this 2011.





4 comments:

  1. OMG talk about the perfect gift! Maybe you can teach me how to use mine!!

    PS - I was compelled to write congratulations, but thought it might sound weird?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Next on the wishlist: Photoshop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations isn't weird at all! it is a momentous occasion :p anyhoot, mine is on auto too so i have nothing to teach hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. and uhmm, i have "photoshop" already lol

    ReplyDelete

View similar posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...